Line management for baking lines and packaging plants
With Plant iT we can provide a line management system specifically developed for the baking industry which meets the requirements of the following areas and processes:
- OEE for baking and packaging lines
- Management reporting
- Product and batch tracking
- Line visualisation and plant status monitoring
- "Weihenstephan Standards" (WS Food) for data provision and reporting
- Machine and process data acquisition via standardised machine interfaces (package units) from dough mixing to packaging
Equipment Effectiveness – what does OEE mean for bakeries?
For bakeries: OEE = transparency.
OEE key figures show where production losses occur. They analyse availability, plant capacity and the quality of the individual production lines while forming the basis for all optimisation measures.
Bakery-specific standard requirements have been integrated into Plant iT and can be presented as real-time online reports. The following information is, amongst other things, evaluated:
- Performance statistics (e.g. utilisation times of all the machines)
- Energy statistics (e.g. consumption per machine)
- Fault analyses (e.g. cause of downtimes)
- Maintenance reports (e.g. working hours of maintenance staff per machine)