Find out more about the energy management system.
Plant Acquis iT EnMS - Energy management system
Qualified energy management system to DIN EN ISO 50001
Energy management system for industrial production
The implementation of a systematic energy management system to DIN EN ISO 50001, an internationally recognised standard, is on the one hand helping to cut operating and manufacturing costs considerably, on the other hand it is also proving to be a competitive advantage and operative marketing tool.
Plant Acquis iT EnMS is the energy management system belonging to Plant iT and can always be integrated as a process control system add-on. It allows production firms to exploit their full potential for improving energy efficiency, to spot and document energy consumption for the production plant and to constantly enhance energy consumption.
The recording of all the as-is states of primary and secondary energy sources and other media is the basis for an energy management system (EnMS). A detailed analysis is carried out via energy monitoring. Afterwards this data is displayed through consistent reporting – compared with variables over several time periods. The parameters of the intelligent alarm system (when swiftly approaching or exceeding limit values) are set using defined limit values for load peaks and consumers. This allows operators to take preventive action: Avoiding load peaks and using load valleys in the best way are possible.
Energy data acquisition
Plant Acquis iT EnMS enables multiple methods of smart energy data acquisition. The conventional method of acquisition contains, for example, the metered values from pulse and absolute value meters, summation meters, calculated (virtual) meters, differential meters, integral meters and analogue values (e.g. ambient temperature).
Based on the available interface, the supply meters of energy supply companies can be linked directly, e.g., via M-Bus and respective converters. Moreover, Plant Acquis iT EnMS supports the offline acquisition of energy values with the help of mobile data acquisition devices (PDAs). These realise the meters using barcode labels and thus facilitate the manual input of meter values. Furthermore the import and export of data can occur via MS Excel.
The data transfer of energy values will be supported by Plant Acquis iT EnMS not only from the Plant iT server but also from external servers and databases. The evaluation and analysis of this data can proceed either at a workstation (Plant iT Client) of the process control system or alternatively at an external office PC through an energy frontend.
Profit from a qualified energy management system according to the regulations of the German Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) and secure your competitive advantage with Plant Acquis iT EnMS. Small and mid-size businesses but also major corporations use our energy management system. We will be happy to provide you with a tailor-made plan and introduce Plant Acquis iT EnMS in your company.
Plant Acquis iT EnMS: The main advantages at a glance
- Detecting plant areas with the highest level of consumption
- Revealing defective units and malfunctions, e.g. leaks in the compressed air networks
- Delivering an extensive analysis of critical plant components
- Analysing consumer values and detection consumers with the greatest potential for savings
- Peak load analysis: Preventing load peaks through a prioritised switch-off and restart strategy, including fully configurable minimum runtime and minimum and maximum downtimes
- Detection recurring consumption peaks through the parallel start-up of plant components and the reporting of critical operating conditions
- Monitoring recorded values, comprising output as a web report (SSRS) or via Excel
- Defining the optimisation time with attaching analysis and evaluation of reached savings
- Standardised documentation of realised measures in favour of optimising energy consumption