The video about the Visu-Recorder
Add-on: Plant iT Visu-Recorder - recording and output of process visualisations
Plant Direct iT Visu-Recorder is a special feature of the Plant iT process control system. Previous process sequences can be retroactively monitored via the standard user interface of the control system with the aid of this optionally available add-on. The output function is started directly via the process control panel – similar to a media player. The time window and output speed are freely selectable.
Plant Direct iT Visu-Recorder effectively supports error analyses. It provides answers to the following questions:
- Who has clicked what and when?
- When has something functioned and how?
Plant Direct iT Visu-Recorder is usually used for the following purposes:
- Analysing process sequences as the basis for continued improvements
- Training staff using precise case studies
- Compatible with internal audits and qualification measures