Competition/Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter, General Terms and Conditions, Competition Rules
(1) These Terms and Conditions together with any specific rules set out in competition notices are the Competition Rules apply to the ProLeiT competitions promoted by ProLeiT AG. By entering this competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Competition Rules. These competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook. You are providing information to ProLeiT AG and not to any other party.
(2) The competitions are promoted by ProLeiT AG, Einsteinstr. 8, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany. If a cooperation partner of ProLeiT AG is a joint promoter, this will be expressly stated. Any messages for ProLeiT AG must be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) By entering these competitions promoted by ProLeiT AG, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and Competition Rules and to be bound by them. The promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
2. Qualifying entrants
(1) To qualify to enter the competition you must be aged 16 (sixteen) or over and be a resident in Germany.
(2) Employees of the ProLeiT Group or any associated company of ProLeiT AG and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the competition.
(3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The competition
Entry opens as soon as the announcement of the competition is uploaded on the ProLeiT Group facebook page. The competition closes with the notification of the winner.
To win the ProLeiT competition you have to ‚Like‘ the ProLeiT facebook page and the article with the announcement of the competition. The winner will be drawn from all of the participants and will be announced on the ProLeiT Group facebook page. The prize will be delivered free of charge to Germany only.
4. The Prize
Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes are subject to availability and ProLeiT AG reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the prize will be delivered to the prize winner free of charge. Note: For deliveries from Germany to countries outside the European Union customs are to be paid upon arrival of the shipment in the country of destination. This is over and above the standard import duties. Charges for customs clearance (and its handling, e.g. by a forwarding agency) have to be paid for by the prize winner. We do not have any influence on these charges and cannot predict the amount. The customs regulations vary significantly from country to country.
The winner will be notified. Following such notification, the winner will be required to claim the prize within 21 days. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
The competition prize, which may be presented visually or orally in the competition notice, must not necessarily match the actual prize. The competition prize may vary in terms of the model, colour and equipment.
ProLeiT AG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the competition rules - and any prize award will be void.
6. Exclusion from any prize award
If it becomes apparent that an entrant has violated any competition rules, he or she will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Publication of names: Promotion
The ProLeiT AG is allowed to publicly announce the winner’s name on the ProLeiT Group facebook or ProLeiT Group websites, except the winner has explicitly objected to publication. The competition winner’s names may be published on the ProLeiT Group facebook page on which the competition appeared and on ProLeiT Group websites.
The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and ProLeiT AG reserves the right to use the names and address of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
8. Cancellation of the competition
The ProLeiT AG reserves the right to cancel, terminate or amend the competition or the rules or refuse any individual’s entry at any time without liability to any entrants, the prize winner or any third party in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside ProLeiT AG’s reasonable control. In this case, entrants cannot make claims of any kind against ProLeiT AG.
(1) The ProLeiT AG shall not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(2) The ProLeiT AG shall not accept any responsibility or liability for the material on any links and references within the scope of the competition.
(3) ProLeiT AG cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. ProLeiT AG is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant‘s or any other person‘s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition. Nothing shall exclude ProLeiT AG’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence and cases of wilful action.
10. Written Information / Written Terms and Conditions
In the event of discrepancy between written information on the ProLeiT Group’s websites or facebook pages and these Terms and Conditions and the competition notice, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
11. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
ProLeiT reserves the right to cancel or amend the Terms and Conditions without notice.
12. Data protection
Any personal data relating to entrants will be used and stored exclusively for the purpose of the competition. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be deleted after a predetermined period once the competition closes. It is responsibility of each entrant to cancel participation in the competition and revoke his/her consent to the retaining of any personal data. If entrants do not want ProLeiT AG to use their data in this way they must write to: email@example.com. Once an entrant’s personal data has been deleted, he/she will be excluded from participating in the competition.
13. Final Clause
(1) The Competition and Rules will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
(2) Applicable laws require that any deviations from the Terms and Conditions must in writing. The same applies to any waiver of the need for the written form.
(3) If any of these Terms and Conditions or any Competition Rules are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or rule will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and rules which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. While every effort is made to ensure that information in the Terms and Conditions is correct, ProLeiT AG makes no warranty express or implied as to the nature or accuracy of any such material to the extent permitted by applicable law.
(4) As far as an agreement is permissible, the place of fulfilment and legal domicile is Fürth, Germany. Otherwise it is the location of the sued party.
(5) All decisions are final and not subject to legal appeal.
14. Competition promoter
The competition is promoted by:
Phone: +49 9132 777 0
Fax: +49 9132 777 150
Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Executive Board Members:
Wolfgang Ebster (CEO), Manfred Czepl, Josef Buchsteiner & Jürgen Wölfl
Court of jurisdiction:
Local court Fürth HRB 7717
15. facebook Disclaimer
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, facebook Ireland Limited Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions and Competition Rules will be directed to the promoter. By submitting an entry in this competition and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless facebook from any claims arising from the administration of this competition.
Last updated May 2017