Course # S1/S - US – STEP 7 STL
Programming course based on Siemens
Please select one of the available dates and click the red "Sign up now"-button next to it. You will be forwarded to the registration form. Should you have any questions regarding registration you can contact us: +49 9132 777 0.
|On request||English||Chicago||Sign up now|
Legend: Seats availableFew seats leftBooked up
Price per person:
- Principles of control technology and the SIMATIC PLC
- Block types
- Bit operations
- Digital operations
- Simple jump operations
- Time and counting functions
- Number representation in S7
- Comparison and basic arithmetic operations
- Jumps and loops
- Word operations
- Addressing types and pointers
- Control system structures in the PLC
- Connection types
Preparation of complex control programs in STL and comprehensive knowledge of almost all commands (90 %) of a Simatic S7 controller.
Fundamentals of digital technology and number systems.